头衔:未定义
帮派:未定义
帖数:186
金钱:668
积分:0
注册:2017/10/20

[资料] [短信] [邮箱] [引用][编辑] 楼 主

Why do I like reading

Why do I like reading? The book is fragrant, reading makes me happy, reading teaches me to think rationally. There is another world in the book, no, not one, there are many. There, I can experience a different life with the protagonist, look at the colorful things with their eyes, and of course, there are sad things. I can feel it. Maybe I can only speculate on the writer's psychology. As the writer himself rises and falls in real life, he can appreciate the subtle changes in his style. You can also learn a lot about exotic things and satisfy my endless imagination. Reading also taught me to face problems. From another angle, calm analysis, and rational thinking, my vision was broadened and my mind became bigger. I love reading, and I love it without a place. I love the authors of books, books are the wisdom of their hard work for a long time; I love every character in the book, their experience encounters, always affect my joys and sorrows; I love the light dance on the pages of the book. Every word, they are skillfully combined, and always exudes ink with positive energy. Yu Dafu, the first patriotic writer who has published a diary in the history of Chinese new literature. He dared to pour his thoughts, emotions and life encounters in literary works without any cover. "Chen Zifang red for chewing, this trip is really lychee", this is "food" Yu Dafu; "looking to the wind and dark high-rise, �� �� �� �� ��", this is the romantic Yu Dafu; "September clothes are not tailored, come The sun is like the sea, this is the embarrassed Yu Dafu... These are the real Yu Dafu. Mr. Yu Dafu, I am glad that I have read your work! Although I have never lived with you at the same time, I have never suffered from your pain. But your bitterness, your helplessness, your depression, your inferiority, make me feel sad for you and hurt you. Your patriotism, your love for literature, your faithfulness to art, your delicate emotions, have deeply touched me. "The old man of the century" Bing Xin always said, "With love, there is everything", with a childlike heart, and Full of motherly love, the narrative of the heart is like the mother's low-lying shackles, soft and warm, kind and euphemistic, as if possessing a kind of magic, always affecting my heart in a faint manner; the representative writer of the avant-garde literature Yu Hua Newport Cigarettes, not sticking to the orthodoxy, Most of his works express the existence in reverse, telling stories about life, expressing his concern for human nature. I always have a cruel, indifferent, bloody choice of words, and I have a lot of love and love. "Life is short, no Time can be wasted. Everything free is what you should strive for. How others think about me is so insignificant." She is super dusty and secular, she is lively and dull, she is kind and cold, she is also pale, she Friendly and demanding... She has a split soul, but she is imprisoned in a physical body. I am willing to accompany her to accompany her to get drunk, to laugh or cry with her. San Mao, I love this woman writer who is just right. Jean-Jacques Rousseau's sincere frankness, Pearl S. Buck's Chinese complex, Garcia Marquez's magical bizarre, Oe Kenzaburo's poetic imagination... Every writer's literary works are like a fantasy castle, exploring In the process, I can always bring me endless fun. Leek��s "Hiking in China", I realized that we all worked hard for life and felt helpless, so we stopped our feet and then took the helplessness of life as our own weakness. Excuses. Rick, there is no condition for him to "squander" to complete his dreams, but because he has completed his dreams, he has conditions. In real life, we always think that the goal is unattainable, always thinking that the preparation is not enough, so it has been delayed, even surrendered. In fact, your true enemy is always your own, the embarrassment and weakness in your heart. Many times, to be successful, you must first try to overcome yourself. Pain and happiness are a pair of antonyms that are related to each other but interdependent. Bai Yansong��s "Pain and Happiness" makes me understand that when I have happiness, I have to cherish it, because this is the pain that has been or is being exchanged. When suffering, don't be sad, don't be depressed. Now the pain is just to pay for the future happiness. Just like the compass always points to the north, the man's blaming finger always points to the woman. "Afghan women in Called Hussein's writings are subject to war, religion Cheap Cigarettes, poverty, and patriarchal persecution. Women are always attachments to men's marriages. Complex humanity, fragile life, but the last hero still overcomes cruelty." Destiny, the hope of regaining life Cigarettes For Sale. This is the encouragement of women in countries like Afghanistan, and the true feelings of each of us: people can't remember every bit of every bit of life, some things we will forget, but In any case, after years of baptism, we must bravely cherish and grateful for the present life, because life only once
Related articles:
 Marlboro Red

Marlboro Cigarettes

------------------------------------------------------------------------
LINKER论坛欢迎您!
2019/8/29 15:51:41
 参考IP地址:220.161. * . *
 页次1 / 1 页 共1 条记录 10 条/页 分页:9 1 :转到