头衔:未定义
帮派:未定义
帖数:186
金钱:668
积分:0
注册:2017/10/20

[资料] [短信] [邮箱] [引用][编辑] 楼 主

y hometown of Nanjing

My hometown of Nanjing is rich in "Queen of Stones" Yuhua Stone, and I love it very much. Just when I heard the name Yuhua Stone, many people think that it is a stone abundant in Yuhuatai, so it is called Yuhua Stone. In fact, it is very wrong. Yuhua Stone is a wonderful flower among the world's ornamental stones. It is mainly produced from the beautiful Liuhe in Nanjing by the Yangtze River. Yuhua Stone is named after "flower" because Yuhua Stone is as beautiful as a flower and intoxicating like a flower. There is such a beautiful legend about the origin of the rain flower stone: According to legend, a long time ago, a master of cloud and light told a scripture in the southern suburbs of Nanjing, which touched the sky, and the flower fell like rain, and the flower rain fell to the stone, so it was called rain flower stone. The lecture room was renamed Yuhuatai. I love Yuhua Stone in Nanjing because it has a long history. According to geologists, Yuhua Stone has been produced between 2.5 million and 1.5 million years ago. The formation of Yuhua Stone has gone through vicissitudes and is known as the "Tianci National Treasure, China One "Better" is the best choice for people to visit relatives and friends. I love Yuhua Stone in Nanjing because it is beautiful outside. It has a gorgeous and smooth appearance mokingusacigarettes.com, very smooth when touched by hand, just like manual polishing. The colors of Yuhua Stone are colorful, the red is like a blazing flame, the white is like a gently falling snowflake, the pink is like a cloud of the sky, and the blue is like a blue sky like a wash. These natural colors have no trace of impurities. People looked relaxed and happy. The patterns of Yuhuashi are also various. Some are the Cowherd and the Weaver Girl meeting in the Milky Way; some are graceful girls; some are the splendid mountains and rivers of the motherland; and some are the Huangguoshu Waterfalls, which are pouring in thousands of miles ... but Huaguo Mountain is my favorite. The dark green peaks soared into the clouds, and the thin clouds of mist lingered around the peaks. You could vaguely see a naughty little monkey in the distance at sunset, looking left and right, wondering what to look for, It is estimated that the little monkey is playing and not paying attention to the time. It is getting dark now, and he does not recognize the way home, he is in a hurry! The little monkey raised his hands and waved to the distance, not yet Stopped shouting the names of my parents, hoping that my parents would find myself. Suddenly it seemed to find something, and ran forward happily, oh, it turned out that Mom and Dad had called the little monkey to go home for dinner. The family of three walked happily towards the home under the sunset. I love Nanjing Yuhua Stone because it is unique Cheap Cigarettes. Many people will confuse cobblestone and rain stone. In fact, if you look closely Marlboro Gold, you will find that the surface of the pebble stone is rough, and the color is only black and yellow, and the shape is like a egg. The surface of the rain stone is smooth and bright, which is completely different from the pebble stone. , Be careful when buying. I love Nanjing Yuhua Stone because of its extraordinary significance. The red rainstone symbolizes the revolutionary martyrs and symbolizes people's strong patriotism, the white rainstone symbolizes the people's memory of the martyrs, mourning my enduring rainstone, I love the colorful rainstone, I love the rainstone with thousands of gestures I love Nanjing Yuhua Stone
Related articles:
 Cigarettes Online

Marlboro Cigarettes

------------------------------------------------------------------------
LINKER论坛欢迎您!
2020/5/9 15:35:47
 参考IP地址:222.77. * . *
 页次1 / 1 页 共1 条记录 10 条/页 分页:9 1 :转到